Thursday, January 14, 2010

Phewww! it's been soo long since my last update huh?. well when its holiday my blog also will be taking a timeout.hahaha in other word means im LAZY. So i may juz summary my life in 2009 kay, well i went to SURABAYA for holiday with my family from my father's side i mean ALL of them about 25 people yah its like a school trip. I admit that i hv enjoyed the vacation. We went to Lamongan&Batu my uncle's resorts. we get to ride all the rides at the theme park for free and do not need to line up to enter.hahahah:D plus,ATV was soo awesome. Even every nite we're going to karoke! thanks to ami ali's family too. Even i sang a song in public!OMG,i myself cannot beleive it.then we stayed at SHeraton Surabaya fo a couple of days then back to MALAYsia again. UitM started at 4 jan, im back with my sad mood to leave my parents again T_T it still take time to get over it. Now,im continuing my student for second sem in UiTM PP on Hotel management. The class is okay larr for now but serving class is killing my feet!damn. and some of the lecturers are a bit strict. Miss the last sem lecturer.well life must go on rite? i currently stay with zah,farisha and fieeq in one room. imagine that! but they make my life fun.my besties! However,they like to make fun my sabahan language for example limpas,kepingin,pegang,dakda and etc.wakakak even my classmates too!but no hard feelings, at least i bring my own languages here and share it with other peoples rite?:D. so till her my up8 and will be up8ting soon.


p/s:cant wait fer 14feb! hellooo tawau :D

No comments:

Post a Comment