Thursday, January 28, 2010

CHEF OF THE DAY.

MENU OF THE DAY

Appetizer
Waldorf Salad

Soup
Cauliflower Soup

Main Course
Grilled Racks of Lamb served with Mushroom sauce accompanied by Bacon Mashed Potato and Tempura vegetables.

Dessert
Mango Cake.


Its my turn to be in charge in the kitchen on the 26th january!HAHAHAHAH(evil laugh) I HAVE THE POWER TO RULE! so, as the C.O.D i get chance to choose my own menu,create the kitchen organisation and my collegues duties or should i call them my ratatouille!:D we started on 8.15am till 2pm, it runs smoothly and at the end of the day i got to see the customer at the hotel to ask about the food that i prepared, well there are some good and bad comments but most of them are possitive except En.Azlan said that the Rosemary garnishing is a bit over.wakakaka. Well,im quite statisfied with all my colleques and myself.however,there one particular guy did not do the job well.ahakxx. cannot mention the name.. Overall thanks alot DH2B2 for ur cooperation.
There's some pic that ihv taken:


the main course.


Lord Gaga garnishing the salad.


ezany frying tempura.

adil grilling.


Chef tasting the soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment