Thursday, November 12, 2009

STUDY MOOD IS DESTROYED!


study mood was destroyed by the enemy! MR HOLIDAY MOOD!wakaka. 2morrow is our last paper food hygeine..yet still i enjoyed myself with only a lil afford of studying! i woke up late,on9,wathcing muvees. yah2 i know im a movie freak! so what??!. i still do my revision but not as much as i do when the 1st tyme exam started. if mama know about this she's gonna kill me. yet fify alredy said she TAWAKAl so im still thinking how bout me?. i already read all the chapther juz wanna do some excersises.but starting it make soo hard rather then ending the stdy.wakaka.:D and now im blogging. WTF! im soo excited that i gonna went back to my hometown.spending tyme with ma friends. playing with daniel!mish2 him. Then,cntinue my driving exam.i think larr.hope not. so malas to take that exam.there alredy so much exam in my mind and its about to blow off any minute now.:D besides, i just finished packing all the things and clear up my room.T_Tso saad! im lying wakakak!

mama start cooking my fav dishes kay.except fer curry! i eat curry enough alredy:D

btw,i think i can do the exam 2morrow!hope so larr.wish me luck kay everybody.im doing the best!

so i gonna off rite now and continue my journey of exploring Food hygeine notes!
yeppi fer me!NOT!:D

tatata.

No comments:

Post a Comment