Saturday, November 21, 2009

GETE. :D

He is sooooo charming! but yet still confusing. Do he really2 like like me or juz like me..blurr??!! I want him dowh! but his not the kinda guy that like to sms.weird aite? only once in a blue moon. WHY?i really2 want him to say direct to my face all the things that he texted me once a ago. so that i know that he really mean it or not. Unfortunately he do no read my blog? and im not the type of girl that will chase her crush everywhere. PLEASEEE it so lame larr. i admit that im a bit ego..i will kept my feeling without telling him unless he makes the first move. well,he did but left me clueless! i juz text he a minute ago "GUDNIYTE" but with no feeling to go to bed early its juz a sign that i want to play sms with him. does it hard to understand girls tricks nowaday boys??duhh :P he did reply the msg wit juz a boring&typical gudnyte wish..arrrgh! I tried to ignore him but he is soo adorable..OMG!wat i gonna do. maw jual mahal too or not?hmm. I JUZ WANNA A DEEPER CONVERSATION.

2 comments:

  1. cian ko
    huhuhuhu
    ckp jew trg2 ngn dy
    tggu lme2 wtpe
    xyh jual mhl ag da,kalo da mamat tu jenis cmtu

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhuhu~
    fight till the end la babe..
    mst dpt larh!!!

    ReplyDelete